The Most Affordable Routine Service for BMW in Bellingham
Posted on September 24, 2020 by Keith Cox
BMWs are one of the most recognizable, high-quality cars automobiles on the road today. BMW drivers are passionate about their cars and know that routine servicing is critical for keeping it running properly. Proper maintenance will help prevent failures and keep your BMW running smoothly for years to come.
Reasons to Choose Us for your Routine Servicing
Keith Cox Autobahn provides professional BMW auto servicing and repair in Bellingham. There are many benefits of hiring us for your BMW needs. Some of these benefits include:
- Experienced mechanics
- Advanced equipment & training for our technicians
- Thorough Cost Estimates
- No-Hassle Warranty
- Shuttle services to and from our shop
- Free loaner cars when major work is performed
- Complimentary $5 Woods Coffee card
- Free standard lightbulb installation
- We check your oil and fluid levels and top them off at no extra charge
- We offer a 36-month or 36,000 mile warranty
- We are German Automobile Specialists
- We are an affordable dealership alternative
Why Routine Servicing is Important
Routine servicing is necessary to keep your BMW running properly. Taking good care of your car and having routine servicing performed has been proven to prevent component failures and costly repairs. The manufacturer has given you a timeline on when servicing needs to be performed.
Keeping current on regular maintenance will help you avoid future headaches. Benefits of routine servicing:
- Protects the Warranty: Routine servicing is often required to keep your warranty valid.
- Helps Prevent Breakdowns: The reason for routine servicing is to prevent component failures. During your routine servicing appointment, our expert mechanics will also check for any other issues. Taking care of the issues now will help prevent a breakdown.
- Extends the Life of Your Vehicle: When you take the time to perform routine service you are helping to extend the life of your vehicle.
- You will Get Better Fuel Economy: By keeping your BMW in tip-top shape you will be able to get the highest fuel efficiency possible.
- Increases Performance: Servicing your car will decrease the wear of internal components and increase your car’s performance.
- Saves You Money: When you have routine servicing performed, you are lessening the chances of experiencing unnecessary breakdowns and expensive repairs.
- Increases Safety: Properly maintaining your vehicle will increase safety. When your BMW is not in proper working order, you are more likely to experience failures that can be a safety risk. Breaking components and tire blowouts can lead to accidents that can harm you, your passengers, and other drivers.
- Preserves Your BMWs Resale Value: You put a lot of money into your car. To protect the resale value, you will want to protect it the best that you can. This includes keeping the interior clean, fixing scratches immediately, and performing regular maintenance.
- You Will Not be Left Stranded: If you do not stay current on your vehicle’s routine servicing, this can lead to a complete breakdown and may leave you stranded alongside the road. This is not only an inconvenience and possible danger, it can also be costly. The repair bills can be high and you will have to hire a wrecker to tow your vehicle to our service center.
- Reduces Pollution: Regular servicing will help cut down on pollutants that are created by your car to keep you, your passengers, and the environment safe from harmful gases.
Trust the BMW Experts in Bellingham
You rely on your cars to get you where you need to go. For it to be dependable, routine servicing is required. Regular maintenance will not only prevent future failures it will also lengthen your car’s lifespan.
Our BMW services include:
- A/C services
- factory scheduled services
- pre-purchase inspections
- battery replacement
- fluid checks changes
- suspension services
- brake service repair
- key replacements
- transmission repairs
- check engine light maintenance
- mileage specific maintenance
- tire rotations
- diagnostic inspections
- oil changes
- wheel alignments
- engine repairs
- preventative maintenance
Routine servicing may often seem unnecessary, but it is worth the time and money. Do not put it off any longer. Call the experts today at Keith Cox Autobahn in Bellingham, WA to book your service appointment today. We will keep your BMW in top condition so you can always count on it to get you where you choose to go.
* BMW F26 X4 Car image credit goes to: DarthArt.